Leaving an inquiry at hemix.ru, the User accepts the terms of this Consent to Personal Data Procession (“Consent”). Acting freely, willfully and for his/her own benefit, as well as verifying his/her legal capacity, the User grants Consent to HEMIX LLC (TIN 7841039489), located: St. Petersburg, 191098, Liteyny Prospect 26, letter A, office 509, for procession of his/her personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is granted in regard to personal data procession without computer means and with them.
2. I grant my Consent for procession of my personal data as follows:
Personal data that aren’t specific or biometric: phone numbers; email addresses; place of work and post; user data (location; OS type and version; browser type and version; type of device and its screen resolution; the website or advertisement the user used to go to hemix.ru; OS and browser language; pages opened and buttons pressed by the user; IP address).
3. Personal data aren’t open to the public.
4. Purposes of personal data procession: procession of inquiries from private individuals for further consulting; analytics of actions taken by private individuals at the web-site, as well as of the web-site operation; arrangement of advertisement and newsletters.
5. Legal grounds for personal data protection are established by Clause 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Clause 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data”.
6. During procession, the following actions will be taken towards the personal data: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; specification (update, modification); retrieval; use; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; deletion; destruction.
7. Personal data will be treated until a private individual unsubscribes from advertisement and newsletters. Moreover, personal data procession can be ceased on the personal data owner’s request. Storage of personal data on paper media is performed in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ “About Archiving in the Russian Federation” and other statutory and regulatory acts in the field of archiving and archive storage.
8. The Consent can be withdrawn by the personal data owner or his/her representative by means of a written inquiry sent to HEMIX LLC or their representative at: St. Petersburg, 191098, Liteyny Prospect 26, letter A, office 509.
9.In case the personal data owner or his/her representative withdraws the Consent for personal data procession, HEMIX LLC is entitled to process the personal data without the personal data owner’s consent on the grounds established by pp. 2 to 11 of Clause 6, Part 1, Clause 10, Part 2, and Clause 11, Part 2 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” as of July 27, 2006.
10. This Consent is effective till termination of personal data procession as provided in pp. 7 and 8 of this Consent.